AYLH Home  »  Forum Home  »  Forums  »  AYLH Website  »  Thread

General comments about the website

TomislavKarlovic
Posted: 09 July 2009 07:25 PM   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  1

Dear Zsuzsa,

I would have few suggestions:

1.  regarding the forum, I think that the mail should be sent to all participants to remind them that they have to register at the website since they will not get the password automatically based on the forms we filled in Florence.

2. Maybe the news section should be enlarged and following the example of Eliana s conference there should be more posts with conferences so that everyone whose Faculty/University/Institute organizes something in our fields should inform the others and improve the contents. Something similar to the Florence conference being posted on iuscivile.com; but we could do it on broader scale. Also there could be announced conferences on positive law where legal historians could send few contributions could be posted and summer schools for PhD students.

3.  Also there could be introduced New books section where the members could send the info on new books they wrote or people from their chairs to make it easier to find or get to know about new books since most of them are in national languages and apart those in few more known languages quite unknown to other people. They should be accompanied by short description of their contents.

That is from me for now!

And not to forget, congratulations on getting the yearbook from Pecs printed so quickly!

Zsuzsanna Peres
Posted: 16 September 2008 10:40 PM
Administrator
Total Posts:  1

Dear Fellow Members!
Please send in your general comments about the website.
Thanks,
Zsuzsanna Peres